Regular servicing is an important part of maintaining tip top condition of your boiler and it's very important to have an annual service, not only for safety reasons but also to prevent future breakdowns when you least expect them.
Some of the reasons / symptoms that might require your boiler to be serviced.
- To maintain your manufacturer guarantee agreement.
- Hot water has limited flow or not as hot as it should be.
- Boiler overheating or needs refilling frequently.
- Fan makes a noise.
- Water pressure keeps dropping.
- Pump noisy.
- Constantly resetting the boiler.
- Stains on or near the appliance - On older boilers.
- Pilot light keeps going out - On older boilers.
- Irregular or yellow flame